Rolex 326139 Black Arabic Sky Dweller 42mm Men Watch Specifications :
|Warranty||5 Years International Warranty|
|Papers||All Papers Included|
|Series||Sky Dweller 42mm|
|Model No.||326139 Black Arabic|
|Alt. Model No.||
|Case Material||18kt White Gold|
|Crystal||Scratch Resistant Sapphire|
|Function||Annual Calendar, GMT Time Zone|
|Band Material||Alligator/Crocodile Leather|
|Band Material||Stainless Steel|
|Color/Finish||Brushed & Polished|
|Clasp||Folding Clasp With Safety Latch|
- Polished 18kt white gold case.
- Polished 18kt white gold fluted bezel ring.
- Polished 18kt white gold “Twinlock” crown featuring two sealed zones when the crown is screwed down: the first inside the tube of the crown, the second inside the winding crown itself.
- Black dial.
- Applied polished white gold Arabic Numeral hour markers.
- Fine printed minute/seconds track on the dial rim.
- Polished finished.
- Partially skeletonized minute & hour hands so not to obscure the dual time
- Hour & minute hands with luminous filled tops.
- GMT/Dual Time-Zone:
- Off-center silvered 24 hour ring.
- Inverted red triangle indicating the additional time-zone.
- Indicated in 24 hour mode to enable its wearer to easily distinguish between AM & PM at the additional time-zone location.
- The date can be adjusted both forward & backward.
- Saros Annual Calendar:
- Date window displayed at the 3 o’clock position with a “cyclops” magnifier.
- Month display via small apertures (windows) at each hour marker (12 hours/12 month). A deep red filled display window indicates the current month.
- A manual correction is required only once a year on March 1st to compensate for the shorter 28 or 29 days of February.
- Adjust in 1 hour increments, without stopping the watch allowing the dual time-zone to adjusted without interrupting the watch operation of the movement.
- RING COMMAND BEZEL – Watch setting & Corrections:
- The bezel is key to setting the 3 functions of the watch (time, dual-time & annual calendar).
- The “RING COMMAND BEZEL” features 3 positions with each position corresponding to a different function of the watch.
- Simply rotating the bezel to the position of the corresponding watch function will the correction of that particular function via the crown.
- Rolex in-house calibre 9001, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 40 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 72.
- Paramagnetic blue Parachrom hairspring.
- High performance Paraflex shock absorbers.
- The watch boasts a total of 14 patents, seven of which are on the movement.