||Master Ultra Thin 1907 Manual 39mm
|Alt. Model No.
||q1292520, q129.25.20, 129.25.20
||18kt Rose Gold
||Scratch Resistant Sapphire
Inspired by a pocket-watch launched by JLC in 1907, which was & remains until this day, thanks to its knife edge shape, the thinnest manually wound pocket-watch ever produced. This watch measures in at only 4.05mm & houses the flattest manual-winding movement in existence which measures in at only 1.85mm!
- Solid 18kt rose gold case with a polished finish.
- White dial with a fine grained texture.
- Fine black printed index hour markers.
- Fine black printed dot minute track.
- Polished rose gold dauphin shaped hands.
- Jaeger LeCoultre Caliber 849, beats at 21,600 vph, composed out of 123 parts, contains 19 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 35 hours.
- As with all JLC watches this watch has undergone a rigorous Master Control 1000 (41 days) test before leaving the factory.