IWC IW503203 Portuguese Perpetual Calendar Hemisphere Moonphase Mens Watch
IWC IW503203 Portuguese Perpetual Calendar Hemisphere Moonphase Mens Watch Specifications :
|Warranty||2 Year Warranty|
|Papers||All Papers Included|
|Series||Portuguese Perpetual Calendar Hemisphere Moonphase|
|Alt. Model No.||IW5032-03 503203 5032-03|
|Case Material||18kt White Gold|
|Crystal||Scratch Resistant Sapphire|
|Complications||Perpetual Calendar, Moonphase, Power Reserve Indicator|
|Band Material||Alligator/Crocodile Leather|
- Solid 18kt white gold case. Bezel & lug tops are polished finished, the case edges have a fine brushed finish
- Midnight blue dial.
- Embossed, raised & polished Arabic Numeral hour markings & dot minute markers.
- Elegant leaf shaped polished white gold hands.
- Perpetual Calendar with year display:
- Day of the week indicated on the outside perimeter of the sub-dial at the 9 o’clock position.
- Date indicated on the outside perimeter of the sub-dial at the 3 o’clock position.
- Month indicated at the sub-dial at the 6 o’clock position.
- Current year displayed in a full 4 digit format with a window between the 7 & 8 o’clock position.
- Displayed at sub-dial at the 12 o’clock position. Indicated by a brushed white gold colored & midnight blue colored disc which rotates beneath two windows on the dial.
- Mirror images of the moon as seen from the northern and southern hemispheres & which deviates from the moons actual progress by a mere 12 seconds per lunar period.
- A 29.5 day countdown until the new moon.
- Power Reserve Indicator:
- This watch features an impressive 7-Day Power Reserve, indicated by a hand at the center of date sub-dial at the 3 o’clock position.
- Small running seconds hand indicated by a hand at the center of day sub-dial at the 9 o’clock position.
- IWC Caliber 51614, beats at 21,600 vph, contains 62 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 7-Days (168 hours) hours.
We will contact overseas buyer upon receiving their full payment regarding the shipment fee to overseas address.
Local buyers can collect their watch from the shop with 7-14 days upon receiving their full payment.