IWC iw386501 Ingenieur Double Chronograph 45mm Mens Watch Specifications :
|Warranty||2 Years Warranty|
|Series||Ingenieur Double Chronograph 45mm|
|Alt. Model No.||386501, 3865-01, iw3865-01|
|Crystal||Scratch Resistant Sapphire|
|Complications||Chronograph, Split Second Chronograph aka Rattrapante|
- Brushed finished titanium case.
- Brushed finished titanium bezel secured by 5 black ceramic headed screws.
- The crown, crown protectors & 3 chronograph buttons are black rubber coated.
- Multi-tiered silver dial & sub-dials.
- Applied blackened steel index hour markers with luminous fill.
- Black printed minute/seconds track on main dial perimeter.
- Black printed 5 minute/seconds incremental Arabic Numeral markings on a raised silver flange at the dial perimeter.
- Blackened steel hands with luminous fill, hour & minute hands partially skeletonized.
- Day & Date windows located at the 3 o’clock position.
- Small running seconds hand in the sub-dial at the 9 o’clock position.
- Split Seconds Chronograph/Stopwatch:
- “Split-Seconds” or “Rattrapante” function has 2 seconds hand counters that run in unison – when the Rattrapante button (located on the case edge at the 10 o’clock position) is pressed one of the the top seconds hand stops & the 2nd seconds hand will continue to run allowing for an addition timing function.
- Large central seconds hands counters (top solid blackened steel & bottom white tipped blackened steel).
- 12 hour counter sub-dial located at the 6 o’clock position.
- 30 minute counter sub-dial located at the 12 o’clock position.
- IWC calibre 79420, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 29 jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 44 hours.