|Warranty||2 Year Warranty|
|Series||Ingenieur Perpetual Calendar Digital Date Month 46mm|
|Alt. Model No.||379201, 3792-01, iw3792-01|
|Crystal||Scratch Resistant Sapphire|
|Complications||Chronograph, Perpetual Calendar|
|Band Material||Alligator/Crocodile Leather|
IWC iw379201 Ingenieur Perpetual Calendar Digital Date Month 46mm Mens Watch Specifications :
- Brushed finished titanium aluminide (a special alloy that is harder and lighter than pure titanium) case with polished finished beveled corners.
- Brushed finished titanium aluminide bezel secured by 5 black ceramic headed screws.
- The crown, crown protectors & 3 chronograph buttons are black rubber coated.
- Multi-tiered black dial:
- Solid matte black main dial.
- Semi transparent darkened translucent sub-dial through which the perpetual calendar discs are visible.
- Applied blackened steel index hour markers with white painted fill.
- White printed minute/seconds track on main dial perimeter.
- White printed 5 minute/seconds incremental Arabic Numeral markings on a raised silver flange at the dial perimeter.
- Blackened steel hour & minute hands, partially skeletonized, with luminous fill.
- Small running seconds hand in the sub-dial at the 9 o’clock position.
- Perpetual Calendar Complication:
- Bold date window display located at the 9 o’clock position.
- Bold month window display located at the 3 o’clock position.
- Leap year counter at the 6 o’clock position (at the bottom of the seconds sub-dial)
- Chronograph/Stopwatch function:
- Features a “Flyback” function which allows instant restarting of the chronograph with a single push of the button rather than the need to stop, reset & then start the stop-watch again.
- Large central seconds counter hand.
- The chronograph sub-dial at the 12 o’clock position doubles as both the chronograph 60 minute counter (longer hand pointing to outer diameter) & the 12 hour counter (short hand pointing to marking on inner diameter), allowing for an easy & instant reading of the stopwatch. The hour & minute counter hands are partially skeletonized & with luminous fill.
- IWC calibre 89802, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 51 jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 68 hours.
- Rotor designed to look like aluminium wheel rims.