|Warranty||2 years Warranty|
|Series||Aquatimer Automatic Chronograph 44mm|
|Alt. Model No.||iw3768-03, 376803, 3768-03|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Crystal||Scratch Resistant Sapphire|
IWC iw376803 Aquatimer Automatic Chronograph 44mm Mens Watch Specifications :
- Brushed finished stainless steel case with polished finished beveled corners.
- Black dial.
- Applied stainless steel index hour markers filled with with white luminescent paint that illuminates blue.
- White printed minute/seconds track.
- Stainless steel hour & minute hands: hour hand filled with white luminescent paint that illuminates blue & the minute hand is filled with white luminescent paint that illuminates green.
- IWC SAFEDIVE SYSTEM Uni-directional rotating bezel:
- Rotating the external bezel ring counter-clockwise will engage the inner bezel. However rotating the external bezel ring clockwise will not affect the inner bezel, thus preventing the risk of extending the period of time the diver remains under water. This is accomplished via the “sliding clutch system” which allows the external bezel to interact with the internal bezel ring – all the while maintaining the water resistance integrity of the watch. The sliding clutch system is fitted with a polished protective cover located on the case edge at the 9 o’clock position.
- Black bezel ring located under the crystal.
- Bezel indications: from 0 to 15 is white luminescent indications that illuminates green, from 15 to 10 is black printed indications.
- Chronograph/Stopwatch functions:
- Large black central seconds counter hand with yellow skeleton arrow-head tip.
- 30 minute counter sub-dial located at the 12 o’clock position.
- 12 hour counter sub-dial located at the 6 o’clock position.
- Small continuous running seconds sub-dial hand located at the 9 o’clock position.
- Day & Date windows located at the 3 o’clock position.
- Black rubber strap fitted with a quick-change system featuring a spring loaded lever located on the lug ends of the strap, allowing for easy removing/replacing.
- IWC Caliber 79320, beats at 28,800 vph, contains 25 jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 44 hours.
We will contact overseas buyer upon receiving their full payment regarding the shipment fee to overseas address.
Local buyers can collect their watch from the shop with 7-14 days upon receiving their full payment.